Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Camden hanging out





Here's a few more pictures of Camden around the house...
Sometimes I get so tired, I can "talk" Camden into taking a nap with me in the bed. But he sleeps everywhere during the day: in the swing, in his crib, in the Boppy...you name it! He usually goes down at night around 9 or 10 and sleeps for about 4 to 5 hours before waking up to eat and to be changed. I sing hymns and lullabies to him and it helps us both calm down. Then he sleeps for about 2 or 3 hours more and we get up around 6 or 7. Not too shabby for a "newborn". Lately he's gotten fussy at night and Kevin and I are learning our tricks to calm him. Daddy also gives him a bottle of breastmilk + multivitamin drop. That way he gets his bonding time in too. There's also a picture of Camden having some tummy time on the quilt Grandma made for him. He can already roll over from his belly to his back! (He started doing that at about 2 1/2 weeks--gotta brag!). The last picture I took as a joke. Camden's wearing the t-shirt Aunt Betsy got him that says "Party at my crib". So Camden decided to invite over some of his party animals.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I could eat him up... cant wait to see him... in a week and a half... we gotta bond!