Friday, June 30, 2006

The past week

Hey guys! On Wed. I took Camden in to meet my co-workers. They passed him around loved on him a little--more new members of the Camden fan club! (Sheez, this guy gets all the attention!) I told them I would be returning to work in early August. Kevin has a little PTO himself, and plans to stay at home with Camden for 4 weeks after I go back to work. Then we'll enroll Camden at LaPetite Academy to meet new friends! After meeting them, I took him to Cool Moose to meet Tony and Craig. They oooed and awwed over him too. On Thurs. I had my 6 week check-up. They insist on the new mommies bringing in their babies for the rest of the staff to play with while we're examined so that's what I did! They all loved Camden too! My check-up was good--she says I look fine. After the Dr. appt. we stopped by cousin Maddie's house for Camden to meet Ms. Delores while I played with Maddie and her ballerina puzzle. (Cousin Jake was napping). Ms. Delores had fun cuddling him and said we can stop by any time!

No comments: