Thursday, August 17, 2006

4 Years


I guess we've been so wrapped up in Camden lately that both of us forgot that today was our 4-year wedding anniversary. In fact, if Kevin's mom hadn't called us around midday, it would have gone completely by us! I picked up some champagne, which we sipped while watching a video and we treated ourselves to new jersey sheets (the traditional 4 year gift is linen and our sheets have holes in them anyways!). We're both pretty blessed to have each other and grow more in love with each other every year.

5 comments:

Joani said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! We love you guys! SJMJ

Anonymous said...

AND WHERE ARE THE COOKIES I ASK

The Bergeron's Adventures said...

Happy Anniversary Beatle and Kevin

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Becky and Kevin! To celebrate, I asked a famous commentor to share his thoughts on love.

"DEEP THOUGHTS (on love) BY JACK HANDY"

- If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?

- Whenever someone asks me to define love, I usually think for a minute, then I spin around and pin the guy's arm behind his back. NOW who's asking the questions?

- Love is not something that you can put chains on and throw into a lake. That's called Houdini. Love is liking someone a lot.

- ON ANSWERING MACHINE MESSAGES: Did you ever hear one of those corny, positive messages on someone's answering machine? "Hi, it's a great day and I'm out enjoying it right now. I hope you are too. The thought for the day is 'Share the love!' Beeeep!" "Uh, yeah . . . this is the VD clinic calling. Speaking of positive, your test is back. Stop sharing the love!"

Camzmommy said...

Thanks all of you! Don't worry, Mom2--the cookies should be here any day--we hope!
Funny, Lu!
And Katie, thanks for those deep thoughts! Very....thoughtful.
My favorite Jack Handy is the one that goes: "Whenever a child asks why its raining, I like to tell them that God is crying. And it's probably because of something you did."