Wednesday, October 18, 2006

5 Months & Then Some




So what has our little guy been up to? He hasn't uttered "Mama" or "Dada" yet, but that doesn't stop both of us from working on him. (When I'm slathering him with lotion and he's hollering, I like to say "I'll stop as soon as you say 'Mama'." But this hasn't worked yet). He rolls over from his back to his belly but it seems to be harder to get from his belly to his back. Guess it's that spare tire he's got on him. He smiles, coos and cackles a lot and when Daddy gets really goofy with him, Camden gives this hysterical giggle. He's still dining on breastmilk but Ms. Patsy at school has gotten him eating formula better now, which is good because my supply is not as much as it used to be. We still haven't tried solids again because of the rash of rashes. We're thinking about trying again at 6 months.
So, we're getting ready for Halloween. Grandma has made him a sweet little monkey outfit. He's going as Curious George and Daddy is the Man in the yellow hat. We will, of course, be posting pictures.
Here's a few of some sweet shots we've gotten of Camden recently.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh Camden...you get cuter every day. Nana misses you and can't wait to see you this weekend.
Love you!

Anonymous said...

Gosh Camden...you get cuter every day. Nana misses you and can't wait to see you this weekend.
Love you!

Camzmommy said...

Thanks, Nana! We made copies of these pictures for you. We'll see you very soon...Oh boy!! :)
Love you too

Crain's said...

I can't wait 2 see the halloween pics!!! Olivia will be sporting an orange onzie w a pumpkin on it.

Anonymous said...

AHHHHH you are the cutest thing I have ever seen!!! I can't get over it. I want to kiss the computer screen! -Aunt Ashley

Camzmommy said...

mmmmwah, Aunt Ashley! (You'll see me at Christmas and can give me a real kiss!) Love you.