Monday, October 23, 2006

Camden's first game!





Camden went over to Nana's house this past weekend for his first FSU game! He was the star of the show and a welcomed distraction from that final score. (Hey at least he's too young to remember this season, right? Wish I was.) Nana got some quality time with Camden and made him do his famous giggle (which only a select few can do). Uncle Jon hung out for a little bit too and encouraged Camden to grab his pacie on his own. Camden also got to meet his future wife Olivia, my friend Beth's gorgeous daughter. (She took a nap in my arms, it was so sweet!). And the Bucs got another win! All in all a fun weekend.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the problem might be that Camden is a GATOR fan:) love, Madison

Camzmommy said...

Camden says..."It's a rebuilding year!"

Crain's said...

Olivia wants to know when Camden is coming over again.

Camzmommy said...

Camden says..."Do ya miss me already, Olivia-baby? I have that affect on the ladies!"