Monday, April 09, 2007

Camden's 1st Easter

We're back from Gainesville, where Camden spent his first Easter at Aunt Betsy's.






Camden wasn't so much into the egg coloring and egg hunts, but the big kids sure were!


Camden convinced us all to go to the park, where he had a blast! Uncle Jason bought him his first chocolate bunny, which he went crazy with (see below).

Aunt Betsy found us a great Church to go to on Sunday, where Camden learned that Jesus has Risen!!! Hope all of you had a wonderful Easter.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pics. It looks like you all had so much fun. I especially like the one with your Dad & Camden. The one of the three of you is great also. Happy Easter! Love, The Ross Family:)

Anonymous said...

Nice blog !!! I'm Max , a 33 years old french canadian from Montreal . I'd like to invit you to my new virtual irish pub the McDuff irish pub ... See you there. You can let me a comment in my guestbook.

, Max

http://McDuffPub.blogspot.com