Sunday, April 06, 2008

Welcome Baby Wil!!

Okay, I was already walking on a cloud with the birth of my brand new nephew Wyatt. Then I get another sweet baby nephew! I was blessed enough to have been there for the birth of Jackson Wilson, who weighed in at 7 lbs. 2 oz. Betsy was admitted to the hospital around 7:30 Friday night, already far into labor. After getting her epidural, it wasn't long before she was 9 cm and ready to push. At 12:05 Sat. Wil was born and it was an incredible experience to witness! I couldn't have been more proud of Betsy for giving it her all (and having a great sense of humor!) and for Jason who was the ultimate encourager and supporter. And where do I start about how cute Wil is??? The pics are the only way to show you, but they really don't begin to capture his good looks!
Two adorable nephews in one week. (Sigh) Man, am I lucky or what?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sooooo exciting. Wil is so cute and Camden seems to love his new cousin. How fun that you were able to be there. Please give Betsy, Jason & Wil our congrats!!!
Love, SJM&J

Bill and Becka Kimble said...

We love the pictures!!! Little Wil is too cute!! We can't wait till we all get together and the little guys can all meet up. We miss you guys!
Love, Bill and Becka