Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Fun Stuff




Hey guys, I know it's been forever since we've posted. To call us busy would be seriously understating it! We've...
1. Been to Tallahassee for date night on Valentines Day. Camden got to hook up with Nana, Gramps, cousin Sharon, Great Grandma and Aunt Karen and Uncle Richard
2. Kevin and I went to La Napolera and to see Slumdog Millionaire the Saturday before his birthday to celebrate him. It's a great movie!
3. The Oscars were spent at home, sipping on wine and folding laundry (not to mention beating Kevin again at the Oscar Pool!)
4. Fat Tuesday I made red beans and rice and sausage and Kevin claimed it was the best he's ever had...go me!!
That's just the fun stuff---see our next post for more about Camden's progress, etc.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ya'll forgot to come back for your loaf of bannana nut bread! Oh well, your loss, our gain I guess as it has been devoured now. Maybe next time I will bake you one sooner! God Bless, keep the Faith and Love ya'll, Uncle Richard