Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Luke's first birthday! part 1


We celebrated our "Pook"'s first birthday on a Tuesday, election day, by having some cake at home. Some of us ate a little more neater than Luke! Luke also had a second party at Great Grandpa Hoyt's house during Thanksgiving, with all his cousins. With the second party, he devoured a cake shaped like a drumstick, from Aunt Katie. "Drumstick" is a nickname he acquired while licking on a drumstick at Grandma's house a few months ago. If I can figure out how to get video from my phone to here, I'll post that too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, I'm very late to the party, but I loved seeing this video of the boys! Wow, can you believe Luke is now 15 months?! The time goes SO fast, it's frightening. Hug Luke and Camden for me and tell them their girlfriends send Valentine's kisses from NC :)